Terms & Conditions
1. Governing Provisions: All OrganoLinX products are sold and shipped subject to these Terms and Conditions, unless modified by a quotation issued by OrganoLinX or an agreement signed by both OrganoLinX and the customer. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other written document or oral discussion including terms or conditions appearing on a purchase order issued by the customer.
2. Product Safety: OrganoLinX manufactures products for research use by qualified individuals. These products may contain chemicals that may be harmful if misused. Customers are responsible for reviewing and following the instructions included in the product protocols and MSDS that accompany the product.Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding the safe use of OrganoLinXproducts. We recommend our products be used in accordance with the CIHR and NIH guidelines developed for genetic research.
3. Warranties: OrganoLinX products are warranted to meet or exceed the stated specifications for the usable life of the product defined as either the expiration date for the product or six months from the date of receipt for those products not carrying an expiration date. This warranty is void if the customer has altered or misused the product or failed to store the product as recommended. The warranty does not include defects or failures associated with materials supplied to OrganoLinX by the customer. OrganoLinX disclaims any and all responsibility for any injury or damage which may be caused by the failure of the buyer or any other person to use these products in accordance with the conditions outlined herein.OrganoLinX’s sole obligation and the customer's sole remedy are limited to free replacement of products that fail to meet our minimum performance specifications. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE. ORGANOLINX SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EX- PRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SUITABILITY, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE. MIRUS BIO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLI- GENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE FAILURE OF ORGANOLINX PRODUCTS TO PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATED SPECIFICATIONS. OrganoLinX is not liable for any loss, damages or penalties resulting from delays in manufacturing or delivery of products or services. This warranty applies to all products and services offered by OrganoLinX including catalog products, bulk products, custom products and custom services. Unless otherwise agreed, all technical assistance and information is provided free of charge and we make no warranty regarding the accuracy or utility of such information or assistance.
4. Patents: OrganoLinX products and processes are covered by one or more patents and are subject to other trade secret and proprietary rights. No transfer or grant of rights under any patent or patents is made or is to be implied by any provision under these Terms and Conditions other than a limited license to use the products for research only. You agree not to infringe upon such rights or to attempt to reverse engineer, reconstruct, synthesize or otherwise modify OrganoLinX products. Certain applications of OrganoLinX may require licenses from other parties. Determining the existence and scope of such third party intellectual property is the responsibility of the customer. Purchase of the product provides the customer with a limited non-transferable license under any OrganoLinx patents or patent applications to use the product for internal research unless there is a written limitation to this license in the product literature. The customer is responsible for carefully reviewing the product literature and respecting any limitations to this license, e.g. limitations for com- mercial use or research by for-profit institutions.
5. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold OrganoLinX harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and amounts paid in settlement in good faith) which may be suffered or incurred by OrganoLinX (including, without limitation, as a result of any claim or action by a third party) arising in any manner from Customer's use of any Products sold from this Web site or otherwise arising out of any act or omission of Customer, its employees, agents or representatives, or by reason of breach of or failure to perform any of Customers obligations hereunder.
6. Orders, Shipment and Delivery: Purchase orders placed before 4:00 pm Central Time will be shipped that day. Orders placed on Friday will ship on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Orders for regularly stocked items may only be cancelled prior to shipment of the order. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to the customer's invoice. Orders are shipped by UPS. Unless agreed upon in writing, all shipments are free carrier (FCA) our facility in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Costs for transportation and risk of loss transfer to the buyer upon delivery to the carrier. The customer is responsible for any tariffs, duties or taxes associated with international shipments.
7. Copyright and Trademarks: All content contained in printed materials or on the OrganoLinX website is the copyright of OrganoLinX unless specifically identified otherwise. Trademarks referenced herein are either registered trademarks of OrganoLinX or third party trademarks, which are the property of their respective owners. All rights are reserved. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to use copyrighted material or trademarks of OrganoLinX.
8. Payment Terms: All sales are net 30 days of invoice in U.S. dollars unless other terms are agreed to in writing by OrganoLinX. Prices are subject to change without notice. OrganoLinX accepts the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Mail payments to:OrganoLinX
LMK 4M4 Canada
Attention: Accounts Payable
9. Returns: OrganoLinX must authorize all product returns. Customers wishing to return a product should contact us at email@example.com. Product that we confirm damaged, incomplete or do not meet our minimum written specifications will be replaced per our warranty (see above) providing such notice is received from the original purchaser within 30 days of receipt of the product. Customers may contact OrganoLinX to cancel an order after shipment or return a product that meets our minimum written specifications. OrganoLinX must authorize these returns. Products must be unopened and returned in their original, intact condition. The customer must bear the cost of shipping the product back to OrganoLinX under the conditions specified by OrganoLinX. All such returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
10. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between OrganoLinX and Customer with respect to Customer use of the Web site and Customer purchase of products hereunder, except as the foregoing (i) may be amended from time to time by OrganoLinX, or (ii) as related to Customer purchase of products, may be superseded by any express conflicting terms or supplemented by any express additional terms in a separate written contract signed by authorized representatives of OrganoLinX and Customer.
©2016-2017. All rights reserved. OrganoLinX.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. SnapFect, ViaGlue, R-Live 3D Tissue, Aydin Reagents are registered trademarks of OrganoLinX LLC.
Alvetex is a registered trademark of Reinnervate Limited. FuGENE is a registered trademark of Fugent LLC. Gene Pulser Xcell is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. iCell is a registered trademark of Cellular Dynamics International. easyCyte is a trademark and guava is a registered trademark of EMD Millipore. Lipofectamine is a registered trade- mark and NCode is a trademark of Life Technologies Corporation. Amaxa and Nucleofector are registered trademarks of Lonza Group Ltd. TransMessenger is a registered trademark of Qiagen Group. Cy and CyDye are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare.
Registered names, trademarks, etc. used in the OrganoLinX website, even when not specifically marked as such, are not to be considered unprotected by law.
External links on this web site are provided only for the convenience of OrganoLinX web site visitors. OrganoLinX has no interest in, responsibility for, or control over non- OrganoLinX affiliated linked sites. OrganoLinX makes no promises or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as to content of linked sites. In no event shall OrganoLinX be liable for any damages resulting from use of these links even if OrganoLinX has been informed of the possibility of such liability.
Patent and Licensing Information
NOTICE TO PURCHASER: LIMITED LICENSE
Use of OrganoLinX SnapFect, ViaGlue, R-Live Tissue and Aydin Reagents are covered by U.S. Patent No. 14,972,782, No. 9, 080,144 and patents pending. The use of certain OrganoLinX’s reagent products are the subject of one or more U.S. Patent No. 14,972,782, No. 9, 080,144 and/or other pending U.S. patent applications. These products are sold to the Buyer with a limited license for Research Use Only and is not for clinical, therapeutic or diagnostic use in humans or animals. This product, or parts from this product, may not be re-packaged or re-sold without written permission from OrganoLinX. The buyer agrees not to infringe upon OrganoLinX patents or to attempt to reverse engineer, reconstruct, synthesize or otherwise modify OrganoLinX products. A license from OrganoLinX is required for commercial application of this product.
Use of certain SnapFect and ViaGlue reagents may be covered by one or more of US patents No. 14,972,782, No. 9, 080,144 and corresponding claims outside of the US. This product is sold to the Buyer with a limited license for the sole purpose of the Buyer using the product as a transfection agent for in vitro research or evaluation. This product must not be used in vivo (whether for therapeutic, diagnostic or clinical use) in humans or animals. This product must not be used in relation to any ophthalmic application (including, without limitation, ophthalmic devices, solutions for oph- thalmic use, and devices used to incorporate, deliver or regulate the release of drugs for the diagnosis, prophylaxis or treatment of human ophthalmic diseases). This product (or any part) must not be re-packaged or resold or otherwise transferred to any third party without the written permission of OrganoLinX. The Buyer agrees not to infringe upon OrganoLinX’s patents or to attempt to reverse engineer, reconstruct, synthesize or otherwise modify this product. A license from OrganoLinX may be required for commercial application of this product, or any use other than in accordance with the foregoing.
For further information, contact OrganoLinX, 67-50 Pippin Rd. Toronto, Canada L4K 4M4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.